- what am I supposed to do with my hair.
- planning out the evening by the minute really makes you realize how fast the day is going to go.
- it also is the most stressful part of planning.
- it’s good to start wrapping your head around the day not going perfectly as planned. And things looking a little different than they do in your head. You mean my wedding won’t look like a scene from a Baz Luhrman film? No, most definitely no. But it will be amazing no matter what, because you’re marrying your best friend.
- I am more excited about the marriage that comes after the wedding than the wedding itself. Which is a much better thing than I realized.
- I procrastinate. Always. Even with my wedding. Oops.
- PJ and I have agreed, if we could do it again we would elope. But still with a pretty wedding dress for me of course. Can’t give that up.
Just a few things I thought about today. I am beyond excited to marry my very best friend and the man who makes my everyday brighter. And our wedding will be amazing.