- Walking the wrong way down the hall…on the wrong floor…in the building I’ve had class everyday in since Freshman year.
- Picking up my books and throwing any sense of care to the wind and kicking my backpack in front of me down the line. No shame people, no shame.
- Spewing fro-yo out of my mouth thanks to my bestie Alexis (the lovely newlywed) and something I apparently found hilarious. 20 year-old me-0, 2 year-old me-1
- Talking to a baby and making them cry. Consistently horrifyingly awkward
- Taking both a Pilates and Ballet class this semester. I am going to look so good when I graduate!
- Signing up for graduation. Here we go real life, you and me.
- Finishing up the last two nights of dance tryouts for fall shows at my campus. It’s great to see how much I’ve grown as a dancer since the first time I tried out.
- Reuniting with friends who make me laugh.
- Some much needed girl time. Oh the conversations that get started with 4 college girls (especially when one just got married and another is engaged. You know what I’m talking about)