Ever wonder when snow stops being magical and lovely? When it’s a week before May. That’s when. Today, I sit in the Library looking outside at the snow blowing around as I look at blogs of women in lovely spring clothes. I bought a sweater this weekend. A sweater! It’s April people.
SO, to stop complaining because no one likes a whiner here are a few other things about this Monday:
ridiculousweather has enabled me to wear the new red Canada mittens Boyfriend bought me. So that’s nice
- Coffee is better in this weather.
- Only one more week of classes after this one (never mind that I have roughly 3 weeks worth of work to finish. You do the math)
- I spent a lovely weekend with Boyfriend sleeping too much (as if that’s a thing) and doing nothing.
- I am wearing a shirt with an elephant on it.
- I did not pack up all my winter coats and send them home.
- I have no idea what I’m doing this summer. Oh and “this summer” starts in less than 3 weeks.
I’m off to hide under a rock now. Maybe my motivation is under there.