1. If you want to go to a Royal Wedding, you have to invest in a giant, feathered hat.
2. Don’t make scones at 5 am, they’re awful. It just does not turn out well…
3. Always have muffins on hand where you just at milk for when the scones fail.
4. When they tell you the wedding starts at 5 am…they mean 6 am
5. Regardless of whether you’re royal or not, the groom always is fighting a huge smile when his bride walks up.
So beautiful, getting up at 5 was definitely worth seeing William and Kate “exchange their troth”